Job recruitment: Assistant Restaurant Manager At Saigon Cafe Restaurant (All Day Dinning)
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Sheraton’s standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of associates working in the Department.
- Analyze and respond to guest feedback, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction information; and give a positive commitment to continuous improvement of product and performance.
- Implement promotions, strategies and special events.
- Coordinate the upkeep and cleanliness of the outlet by liaising with Housekeeping and Engineering.
- Ensure lighting and music is at the correct level at all times.
- Ensure all furniture and fittings, operating equipment and outlet decor are maintained and clean at all times.
- Requisition all items necessary for restaurant operation including food, beverage and general items insuring they do not exceed set par levels.
- Liaise with Chef and Restaurant Manager to ensure the highest food standard is achieved. Co-ordinate the operation of the department to maximize covers and revenue.
- Prepare working schedules and ensure annual leave is within budget, business expectations and Labor Law guidelines.
- In conjunction with Human Resources and the Restaurant Manager, to assist with effective recruitment, training and development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and staff rostering.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize absenteeism and to manage occupational health & safety issues.
- Maintain all equipment within the outlet, e.g. linen, china, glass, electrical equipment.
- In conjunction with the Restaurant Manager, prepare and achieve outlooks, budgets and manpower forecasts.
- Check all stock, requisitions and equipment daily.
- Document and update Departmental Standards & Procedures.
- Control procedures to minimize errors, fraud and wastage.
- Ensure and understand the correct procedures for handling intoxicated and underage guests.
- College graduate and above, preferably with major in Hospitality management
- 2 years experience in the same position at an international F&B outlet
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Strong knowledge in Food & Beverage
- Strong leading and staff management skills
- Microsoft Office skills
Apply directly to the address