Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
|Ngày đăng: ||Thứ tư, 17/10/2012|
Job recruitment: Food & Beverage Attendant
- Watch for the arrival of guests, making a point to greet them pleasantly even if they cannot be served immediately.
- Always relay customer complaints, regardless of how small, to the Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager on duty.
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of all food & beverage items and know how to describe them to guests, as well as their basic ingredients and method time of preparation, as well as various prices.
- Responsible for ensuring that meals are presented, garnished and portioned as per the standards and procedures of the kitchen.
- Responsible for proper table settings of each particular meal period. Check that all items, including ashtrays, salt and pepper, pot plant and sugar cruet are clean and arranged as per standard. All table items should be spotless and glass and silverware shining.
- All orders must be written clearly and legibly in pen. The information at the top of each check should state the number of persons on the table, and server’s name. These are important to ensure that guests are charged accurately.
- You will be assigned certain duties that must be completed either prior to the opening/closing of the Restaurant each day, or the end of your shift. It is your responsibility to complete these duties to the satisfaction of the Managers/Supervisors.
- Whenever a guest asks for service, although they may be in another section, be helpful and answer in the affirmative. See that the request is filled, either by relaying to the Food & Beverage Attendant on that station, or doing it yourself.
- Endeavour to remember regular guests, and where possible address them by their name.
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety rules, and related Sheraton and Starwood Policies.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Align working practices and conduct with Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers’ Visions; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
- Maintain a flexible and willing attitude.
- Certificate of Hospitality Operations, Food and Beverage or equivalent
- Good communication in English
- Has experience working in restaurant/café or bar (experience working at 4 or 5-star hotel is prefered)
- Flexible and willing attitude
|Người liên hệ: ||HR Dept - Truong Thi Kim Hong|
|Địa chỉ: ||$80 Dong Du Dist 1 HCMC|
|Điện thoại: ||0|